We at JCI Aberdeen not only support your professional and personal development, but we also care about your health and wellbeing. We are happy to announce that we will be hosting our first outdoor yoga class—which is free and open to everyone of all levels of ability!
Adrienn Katona of Functional Yoga Fusion will be the yoga instructor. If you would like to know more about Adrienn and her amazing work, below are the links to her official website and socials:
• Functional Yoga Fusion: www.functionalyogafusion.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FunctionalYogaFusion
• Instagram: @functional_yoga_fusion
We will be observing social distancing and all pertinent COVID-19 restrictions for this event.
If you would like to join, there are two ways to register:
1. You can message Adrienn directly on Facebook: www.facebook.com/FunctionalYogaFusion
2. You can email us at email@example.com with the subject: Park Yoga.
We also ask that you bring your own yoga mat. However, if you don’t have one, please mention this in your message so we can get this arranged for you. We only have 10 available yoga mats, so we’ll have to treat requests on a first-come-first-serve basis.
We hope that through this event, we can contribute to keeping your body, soul, and mental health at their peak!